COVID-19 Updates & Precautions
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
1. We have hand sanitizer available in the lobby and all patients must use that as soon as they enter the office.
2. All patients and employees must wear mask all the time except during the treatment.
3. Everyone maintains 6 feet distance.
4. We make sure that lobby is not full of patients.
5. We only allow only 2 patients in the lobby altogether and the other must wait in the car until called.
6. All employees are wearing N95 mask and 3 ply mask on top of it.
7. All are wearing gowns and head protector caps.
8. Office is sanitized in between every single patients
9. Frequently touched surfaces like door knobs and windows are cleaned with disinfectants.
10. Employees are routinely getting tested for COVID 19.
Please give our office a call if you have any additional questions.
-The Apollo Dental Team